Friday 2 November 2012

My Wife..!!!!


Our love story didn't have a perfect start,
after all I wasn't all that smart,
introduced by families over a glass of drink,
that's destiny, is all i can think.....

as we became the bride and groom,
from talking on phone to sharing room,
change that time was the essence of your life,
u took it all, my lovely wife.....

i was always a lazy bum,
turned lucky to have you as my chum,
we laughed and cried and played at night,
your love is what made my life bright.

days n months and years passed,
respect and love is all i have amassed,
on normal days i forget to mention,
you give my life a new dimension.

now u r away for our little wonder,
your absence from my life makes me ponder,
how much I long for your love & smile,
never did i realize all this while.

my loneliness has hit me hard,
without you my life is charred,
waiting eagerly for you, my only one,
A new chapter in my life has begun..........  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment