Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hi...

Last 8 months have just zoomed past and i totally forgot that i have a blog...
forgot that i had decided to blog regularly..... maybe this was just like some things that i don't care..... but to be frank i don't want it to be just another thing......... i wan't it to be special. my place, my thoughts, my views and no objections. well so let's have a new beginning.......

So let's start afresh and this time with a little more seriousness.........

first of all let me introduce my self...... i am just a regular middle class Indian guy..... who grew up dreaming to become a cricketer (each and every young girl in India wants to be a miss India and every young boy wants to be a cricketer with exceptions of course). I did play a lot of cricket (in fact played well enough but that will be discussed later) but never took it seriously enough to make a profession out of it. Eventually grew up doing some regular and some interesting stuff like any other boy does during the evolution of growing up.

During the process i joined a wonderful service, married a beautiful girl and now soon to be a father..... there is so much in life that keeps you busy, keeps you on your toes. And there is so much in life that you think and that matters but gets lost in the day to day life. That's when we leave our life in an autopilot, don't care much as to where it's heading. I am at pretty much this juncture in my life where i decided that there has to be a place which i call as mine and is explicitly owned by me.  it is impossible to have such a physical place because of materialistic limitations however no such restrictions apply in electronic world. 

so welcome to my place..................

I hope i don't leave it again as there is too much of inertia in me to force me think something extra than the routine chores...... after all its easier to put it off for the next day and difficult to act.

so dear  blog see you soon...........  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment